- Martin brings over 20 year of experience in educating farm families and business owners about innovative strategies to cultivate, protect and preserve their legacy.
- By reviewing and coordinating work clients may have already done with another advisor, Martin can often identify missed opportunities or gaps.
- By keeping abreast of the latest in tax law developments and strategies, Martin can educate clients about new planning techniques and current opportunities.
- Martin is often consulted by attorneys, consultants, CPA’s and investment management professionals to provide wealth persevering planning ideas for their clients.
- Martin is a member of the Financial Planning Association (FPA) and the National Association of Insurance Financial Advisors (NAIFA). He is a member of the Adjunct Faculty in the Graduate School of Business at the Golden Gate University in San Francisco. He is an active member of the Diablo Valley Estate Planning Council. He is also a member of the Sagemark Consulting’s prestigious Resource Group*. He also serves on the Board of Directors for the Meals on Wheels.
- Martin lives in Northern California with his wife Trina. They enjoy traveling and spending time with their family.
*The Resource Group (TRG), is an invitation-only, nationwide network of over 200 of the top planners within Lincoln Financial Advisors.
Sagemark Consulting/Lincoln Financial Advisors
3000 Executive Parkway, Suite 400
San Ramon, CA 94583