- My focus on Agribusiness Services is a result of the following:
- My interest in helping family farmers and the impact they have on the community.
- Planning for business succession to have a successful transfer to the next generation.
- The preservation of farm land to make it the best use of the existing resources.
- If there are No Farms there is No Future. Americans enjoy a food supply that is abundant.
- Member of the GA Society of CPAs (GSCPA)
- President of the GSCPA Dekalb Chapter
- Volunteer and Treasurer with SCORE Atlanta. Member of the Treasurer Advisory Group.
- Various Finance and Administration roles with Oglethorpe Presbyterian Church
- Volunteer for Trees Atlanta working on forest restoration in Frazer Forest
- Volunteer with Frazer Center to help with residents
*Not practicing on behalf of Lincoln Financial Advisors Corp.
Lincoln Financial Advisors
2015 Mclendon Avenue
Atlanta GA 30307