- B.S. Degree in Forestry, University of Tennessee, 1996
- Focus on Agribusiness Services—work primarily with rural farm and forest landowners.
- Importance of estate and succession planning—we need to pass on to the next generation the values of our agricultural roots!
- My clients are typically multi-generational farm families who want to keep the land and the farm in the family for future generations.
- My practice is geared towards helping those families develop a plan that works for them based on time-honored processes.
- Nelson is a multi-year member of the Oak Ridge Sportsmen’s Association, and the Tennessee Forestry Association, among others.
- Nelson is an alumnus, twice over, of the University of Tennessee, with a B.S. in Forestry and an M.B.A. (focusing on Finance.)
- Nelson is a long-time member of his church, and has volunteered in various capacities over the years there.
- Nelson’s beloved, Heather, and he maintain a large family! Between them, they have raised (and are maybe still raising) a wild bunch of 6 children, various dogs (currently 3), 12 chickens, three squirrels, and several families of skunks.
Lincoln Financial Advisors
10420 Jackson Oaks Way, Suite 102
Knoxville, TN 37923