- This year marks 30 years of being a financial advisor. I graduated from Cuyahoga Heights High School and earned my Bachelor’s in Finance and Communications from Baldwin Wallace University.
- Most of my clients are: 1. Retirees who I've helped with the goal of establishing lifetime income that they can never outlive. 2. Business owners; helping them with their business succession planning to keep their assets and in the family.
- We work with owners of local farms, ranches and equine owners, helping them maximize their financial planning and succession planning.
- First and foremost I build a mutually respective relationship with the client. The better I can get to know a client personally and financially, greatly advances the advice that I can give them over time.
- Our process is effective is because we help clients get motivated to take action and make sure that everything is a coordinated effort with their other advisors, like attorneys and CPAs.
- Belongs to the Medina Chamber of Commerce. Attends Grace Church in Olmsted Falls, Ohio & actively participates in the local Valley City location.
- Lives in Valley City with my wife and daughter, Jessica who owns and trains quarter horses on our small horse farm.
Lincoln Financial Advisors
3745 Medina Road, Unit F
Medina, Ohio 44256